beluga

beluga

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Night and Day

Last night we drove over to the beach to see the moon shine on the water.We sat by  the edge of the dunes and watched the fierce wind blowing sand and salt spray across the road.   It almost looked like the beginnings of a blizzard under the mercury vapor lights.    Very spooky.  I took the pictures below from the car because I was afraid I'd be blown away if I stepped outside.  Salt spray probably isn't very good for the camera lens either, so we balanced the little Nikon on the steering wheel and shot away.


last night's full moon over the Atlantic





Today we drove over the Vilano Beach bridge and had lunch at a favorite spot in the Marina, Kingfish Grill.


I guess locals love it too...



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous shots ...wow! Those vaper lights?? Incredible but very creative looking images.

    ReplyDelete