beluga

beluga

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Saturday

Thanks everyone for the good birthday wishes.  I'm having a nice sunny day and looking forward to sharing dinner and the Nutcracker Ballet with my family tonight.    I'm a lucky woman indeed.

Jesse is beginning to feel better, and so am I, thats a good thing.  We're moving over to Mission Bay RV Resort tomorrow morning, God willing and the creeks don't rise.  We seem to have a flat tire problem on one of Beluga's duel rear wheels....Hmmmm.   Dave has aired it up, so fingers crossed we'll be able to go the 20 or so miles to Mission Bay.  He is hoping it is just a valve problems, so we're going with that for right now.   Positive thoughts often reward.

Big Brother Google is still not allowing me to post any pictures on this blog.  I'm trying to be patient, really I am.

1 comment:

  1. Great that you're a quick healer! Just in time for the birthday celebration...have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete