beluga

beluga

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday - last day in Desert Hot Springs

Christmas toes.....


Today was our last day here in Desert Hot Springs.  I drove into town for a pedicure at Miracle Springs Spa.  Its always a relaxing hour and Kathy did a great job.  Dave stayed back at Beluga and got caught up on some routine maintenance jobs he'd been wanting to do.    We took some time for the hot mineral pools and a bit of soaking and jiggling.  We're so going to miss this place.  The warm, dry, sunny days, the incredible clouds and sunsets, the heavenly hot pools, the easy living, the wind - not so much... Tomorrow morning we close up and steam off for Anza Borrego State Park.

I realized Christmas is really on our doorstep so I started making lists.  Lists make me calm.  Tonight I'm going to work on taking care of some of the things on my Christmas list.  

as I was walking back from the hot pools, Beluga showed me the beginnings of tonight's sunset





1 comment:

  1. Christmas toes, indeed ...when I saw the right foot was only painted on the big toe,I thought you were going to tell us that you had Dave offer up a foot for painting. But, alas, you spared him.

    ReplyDelete