beluga

beluga

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Shhhhhh......

Shhhh.....don't tell the Google Gremlins that I'm able to post this tonight.    They have been doing mysterious things to me all day and its taken me many tries to get to this stage in the blog, so....shhhh, don't tell.

Maybe they are after me because I didn't dress up for Halloween, or that I didn't buy any candy for the kiddies.    Maybe they didn't think we celebrated the day in a fitting manner.....




Its not a dramatic and deserted Oregon beach, but it will definitely do

Halloween here in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina was a pretty stunning day.   80 degrees and sunny, we spent it at the beach.   Hate me if you must.


No shells washed up on the beach, but we saw plenty of beautiful jellyfish dotting the wet sand.


We ate our lunch in the sun and watched Osprey fishing the shallows.   We watched shrimp boats work in deeper water and walked along the sand.   We tried to read, and then dozed.



mackerel sky overhead




There you have our lazy day at the beach, some might even call it a Boring Couple day.    I think its my favorite favorite way to spend a holiday - or any day, really.

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful day! I love the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds perfectly luscious! Enjoy and soak up some rays for us in WNY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the empty beach. Summer temps are a great way to start your time there. See you soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I went to get my hair cut on Halloween and happened to pick up 2 Tootsie Pops from their bowl...luckily, because we got two trick or treaters at our park last night! We hadn't seen any kids in the park prior to last night.

    Love those lazy beach days! We're heading to the beach today so those kind of days are in our immediate future too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to doing some lazy days at the beach real soon ourselves. We have been way to busy playing tourists lately. Enjoy that great weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Myrtle Beach here we come! The Lowe's will be there in a few days. It would be fun if we stumble on you guys, would love to meet Beluga.

    ReplyDelete