beluga

beluga

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fat Tuesday

Google gods are acting up again tonight, so I'll just try to add a few detail pictures of the "junk" horse in Fountain Hills and be thankful I'm allowed to post them.

We spent today walking down memory lane in old Scottsdale and looking backwards fondly.    If you've known us for a long while, you know we've been coming here almost yearly, since Kay and Maureen introduced us to the west in 1970.    Today we drove around and stopped at places filled with wonderful memories.  Some stayed the same, some didn't.  I'll try to post again tomorrow.









2 comments:

  1. Whew ...now that's some serious art work! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that horse! I could have spent an hour just looking at it from every angle, seeing something new with each small movement around the beast! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete