beluga

beluga

Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday


After the races yesterday, it took us a long time to warm up.  I snuggled down on the couch to watch the Oscars.  I had company.   I guess she was cold too.

just me and Sasha

nice and cozy under the blanket, she didn't want to watch the Oscars anyway

smile for the camera  sweetie


Pam, what do you think about this Saguaro -  is it trying to become a crested"????    Gotta love the variations of shape in these giant Saguaros.  No two are the same.


Most of today was a BCA day.  We finally got our act together and trimmed Lewis' face.  You wouldn't think it was such a big job, and it isn't.   Just a lot of rigamarole and I always end up covered in little black itchy hairs, no matter what I do  (niece Lisa, you know what I mean!).  It was worth it though, I can see his sweet expression now and its done for another 3 or 4 weeks.

 We ended the day by grilling some Prime tenderloin steaks (who's ever lucky enough to find Prime meat at a grocery store?) and put them on a bed of arugula dressed with white truffle oil and shaved Parmesan Reggiano.   Grilled asparagus and fresh fruit tarts rounded out the meal and we're all full and happy.

4 comments:

  1. That Saguaro is awesome. I don't know why we didn't see cool ones like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All snuggled on the couch ...nothing better than that!!!

    Where was Lewis snuggled? Dave??

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Saguaro photo...amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That saguaro looks like a soldier wearing a helmet! Beetle Bailey-like1

    ReplyDelete