beluga

beluga

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday

Well, Dave didn't catch the mistake in yesterday's blog....thats why I read it to him before I post it.

Yesterday's blog was FRIDAY, not THURSDAY.....Oh Dave, pay attention.

So, it is Saturday and  really, truly a BC day.  I was feeling off my game and so after doing a few errands, I camped out on the couch while Dave took care of a few little things he wanted to do around Beluga.  
Should have gone to the Horse Show again to see the cutting horses, should have gone to the Lost Dutchman Days Rodeo, should have mailed important information to the accountant for tax time, etc., etc., etc., but didn't do any of those things.


Arizona National Drag races tomorrow......

3 comments:

  1. Retired people never know the day so it doesn't matter!

    Sometimes doing things gets old. Glad you relaxed and laid around.

    Have fun tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In all fairness...we travelers do lose track of days! :-) Love your posts and sorry I didn't have the opportunity to meet you at McDowell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who cares what day it is anyway??? Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete