beluga

beluga

Monday, November 4, 2013

another exciting day in the home of Vanna White

Beautiful sunny day.   Beautiful, sunny and very cool day with a freshening breeze.   After lunch we went to the movies, not something we do often, but something we really enjoy.    So, we sat in the back row in a darkened theater  full of Q-tips, watching a movie about Q-tips.   The audience laughed at "old" jokes, so did we... We enjoyed Last Vegas very much, fairly predictable, but very enjoyable.

Later we tried to spend money at the Tanger Outlet stores, but found nothing to our liking.   Tonight its left over delicious pizza and DWTS.    Jeez, we ARE old.....Oh well, we're enjoying ourselves and that is all that matters.


5 comments:

  1. Cute post. We went to see Captain Phillips for the early matinee on Friday and tonight are settling in to enjoy DWTS too. Vic and I aspire to be ballroom dancers so we have a special appreciation for what the stars endure.

    I am afraid I don't get the Vanna allusion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to take me along when you shop. I can always find something I can't live without...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get Vanna either....but I did get the Q-tips...funny! Did you make that up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to watch DWTS too .
    Sorry we brought the rain :)

    ReplyDelete