beluga

beluga

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Saturday

We left our wonderful desert site today after lunch and headed up to Parker, AZ., near Lake Havasau City.  We're at Buckskin Mountain State Park on the shores of the Colorado River.  Beautiful place, but no TV (again), very weak verizon signal, so I'll be luck if this blog makes it.  Stay tuned.

 On the plus side, there is  plenty of grass around, so Sasha is happy.  The rocky desert footing wasn't her favorite!    I have a few pictures, but I can't get them on so far.   Sorry.

bye bye guys, see you later

our new site at Buckskin Mtn. State Park

the river across from our site
I decided to live dangerously and play chicken with the Google gremlin.   I won!  So I won't push my luck any further and try to post any more pictures.   Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment