beluga

beluga

Monday, January 13, 2014

another BCA I'm afraid

Beautiful day, laying by the pool while the laundry did its thing (until the clouds rolled in around 4). The only bad thing that happened is that my beloved kindle bit the dust, so to speak.   I've had a lovely chat with Mushkat at Amazon.com and he has promised to send me a replacement,  post-haste.   I was right in the middle of a good Louise Penney book!

view from my poolside chair





Last night we had a good Facetime conversation with Jesse.   He and Erin are designing a tiny house on our lake property back home.   We're going to head back to Geneseo in April, ready the big house for sale and Mr. David's A-1 General Contracting Company will move in and build the aforementioned cottage to give us a cozy place to hang out when we're in town.

I tried to upload one of the images he sent but the file is too big for this blog to open.  Sorry. 




3 comments:

  1. That is very exciting news about the little house! Things in life are lining up quite nicely. It will be a fun year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica's Kindle bit the dust when she was here. It was four years old so off we went to Best Buy. How old was yours? I am worried about mine because Jessica bought it at the same time for us that she got hers.

    Glad plans are moving along for the new cottage on the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the plans for the cottage. The home builder in me is always there....always looking at houses. Sounds exciting.

    ReplyDelete