beluga

beluga

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Just checking in....

Yesterday was a lost day.   The sniffles increased to a banging headache, constantly running nose (I know, I risk TMI) and even a bit of a temperature.    It was a totally lost day to me.   I spent it on the couch, under covers, under dogs, dozing in and out.    I even passed up a taco and margarita evening with Pam and Vic, that tells you how bad I felt!

Today was better, but not great.   The cold, rainy weather didn't help.   If it had been sunny and gorgeous I may have been tempted to stick my nose out of Beluga, but it wasn't and I didn't.

There you have it.

5 comments:

  1. Egads...you must be worse than we know if you passed up margaritas! That must have been one of your worse days ever!

    Hope you feel much better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will feel better tomorrow despite this weird weather we are having. Rain Rain and Rain :(
    Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there Sat. I am sure that will totally brighten your day:)

    Take care. Use the lousy weather to rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon.....chicken soup, rest and lots of fluids. Thanks for keeping us posted today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete