beluga

beluga

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Really nice day

We had a really nice day with Pam and Vic.   We picked them up after lunch and took Fruitville Road about 20 miles east of I-75.   Our destination was the Herrmann's Royal Lippizan's winter home and an open training session.

I'll only show you a few pictures right now because I'm sooooo stuffed from our dinner at Eat Here that I can't manage to gather my thoughts.     Tomorrow's another day, burp.


outdoor arena waiting for today's practice session

Vic, Sue and Dave waiting
(don't ask where Pam is)

he's waiting
they're waiting

3 comments:

  1. Is this a horse training show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love horses! Hope you plan to post more about this area. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto Mona Liza and LuAnn.....LOL

    ReplyDelete