beluga

beluga

Monday, March 11, 2013

Sunday - Patagonia State Park

I typed a post last night, but our internet connection comes and goes here at Patagonia State Park, mostly goes.

I asked Dave if he would like to do the blog while I did the dinner dishes.....This is what he said he would post - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  and then he went to bed.

This State Park is a long way from everything.   The closest city is Nogales and, my opinion, its a city to avoid.  As usual, if I like my campsite, I like the park.   Our site is right on top of lots of other people.  Spotty internet, no tv and its too cold to take the zodiac on the lake, so we're leaving in the morning.

I'll try to post this right now, then see if I can add any pictures.  That is what I was trying to do last night when I lost everything.

trees are beginning to green

view from Beluga's side window, we can just see the lake

the little cloud hovered over this peak all day long, elsewhere, completely blue sky

The Verizon gods were smiling down on me this morning, so I'll close now and leave well enough alone.
Tomorrow on to Bisbee, Az. and the Queen Copper Mine.


2 comments:

  1. Bummer you two! We were hoping to catch up with you here at Patagonia! Travel safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing worse than not liking your location. That's why it is nice to not make reservations ahead. Then you are ready to move and change as you want.

    Hope Bisbee works out better for you!

    ReplyDelete