beluga

beluga

Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday

Today, another blogger wants to reply to a comment on yesterday's post.  I'll allow it this once.



Dear Cindy,

Here is a recent picture of me and my buddy, jeep, at McDowell Mtn. Regional Park.  Great sunset views from our site.   Only one problem here....darn Gila Woodpeckers try to peck me sometimes and I don't really like it.

I just want you to know that I'm well and enjoying a little rest in this nice warm climate.  I don't get "bleached" in the sun because my PCP keeps a nice thick coat of wax on my skin and he covers my tires to prevent sun damage.  He takes good care of me, don't worry.   He doesn't let me get too tired and he feeds me well.

I love to look at different things every few weeks, I get bored when I have to stay still too long. I'm not sure how I'm going to like sitting in Florida next winter but I'm willing to try.    I'm never alone, my jeep friend follows me closely wherever I  go.

I don't like being put in the Morton bldg. very much.   Its dark in there (even though there are plenty of skylights in the roof) and I can't SEE anything with the doors closed.  Mice run around in there and tickle me, something else I don't really like.

I do like sitting at the lake though.  Lots of birds to look at and fishermen and boats.  I like the way the moon shines on the water.   I like being the first one to see you when you guys pull in the driveway.   I like the fireworks in July.   Its a good place.

Love from
BELUGA

1 comment:

  1. Aaah Beluga! It's so good to have friends! Can't wait to see you at the Lake again! Tell your Primary Care Physician "only the best will do! Carrying important cargo!"

    And you've got a few more miles to traverse! I have a Bird-B-Gone machine I can loan you for those woodpeckers!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete