beluga

beluga

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thursday

nice clean pool for this white crowned sparrow's bath

a very thorough cleaning was in order


Its late and I'm too tired to blog tonight.  Not much went on today, bird watching, picking up mail delivery, reading and taking Sasha to her vet appointment.   Nothing is wrong with her, but I figured that since we were at a place where I knew a vet, I'd get a professional opinion about her itchy, scratchy chin.

The verdict was the same as it always is, allergies.  No yeast or bacterial infection so we'll just keep treating it as usual.  The Dr. gave me some anti-itch cortisone spray to try so we'll see.  If she'd keep her face out of the dirt things might be better, but thats not going to happen!

We met friends, Linda and Dave, at a good restaurant in Scottsdale for dinner and to pick up some packages I had delivered to their house.  We ate HUGE burgers and drank delicious beer (Four Peaks Kilt Lifter).   We all talked nonstop and the evening seemed to fly by.    What lovely people they are, it was so good to see them again.

Nightie night.

1 comment:

  1. Well, it's nice to see you older, retired folks burning the candle at both ends (ie., posting your blog this am at 1:30am!!!!) Maybe there's hope for me in my old age!

    ReplyDelete