beluga

beluga

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday - Time flies when you're having fun

April 7, 2012
AND WE'RE OFF!!!!!!





I'm writing this post early (10 a.m.) because it will be a busy day. We're pulling up stakes this morning, dumping (fingers crossed we make it to the dump station), filling up with diesel and propane and heading north to a boondocking site near Cottonwood, Az. with friends Nina, Paul and Polly.   Cottonwood is near one of our favorite places, Sedona.

I mentioned that we were planning an Anniversary dinner tonight.  Its not our wedding anniversary - we will celebrate 43 years on August 1 - it is our One Year On The Road Anniversary.  We can hardly believe we hooked up and drove away from Geneseo a whole year ago today.   Time flies when you're having fun!

Pisco sours, steak on arugula with truffle oil, roasted potatoes, grilled asparagus and a new desert - thats what is waiting for  us at the end of our drive today and  that is why I'm writing this post early.  I have a feeling we'll be busy later.

Thanks for riding along with us for this wonderful year's adventure.



my beautiful Arizona wildflower Anniversary bouquet - Thanks Dave...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Wishing you many, many more happy years on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time with Paul, Nina, and Polly!! Sounds like a wonderful dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ...One whole year. I never thought I could get through this! But, I knew that you'd help me! And you have....sometimes I couldn't believe that you were across the country since the blog always made you seem closer! Lucky me...I've had a trip with you!

    Now, how many more months of this do we have before you head to Geneseo again??

    Love you guys,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete