beluga

beluga

Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday - we're still here

It rained a bit overnight, but this morning the sky was broken.  We decided to stay here one more day and play another 18 holes on this friendly course.   I won't bore you with too many pictures of the same guy playing on the same course, but we had another really good day.  It was warm in the sun, very cool in the shade and as the day wore on the wind once again picked up.  We had to go around a couple foursomes in front of us, but it turned out to be lots more fun.  Who says you have to play the holes in order?

One bad thing....I accidentally ran over a snake lying on the cart path.  I really didn't see it and Dave was so sure I did that he didn't warn me until it was too late.  Lucky that the ground was really soft from all the rain because it didn't look like I did too much damage to the poor snake, it slithered off into the brush.



Tomorrow we take off for a campground at Lake of the Woods, between Klamath Falls, Oregon and Medford.


casual Friday on the golf course - jeans and sweatshirt






while I was looking for an errant ball, I came acrosss this interesting  plant in the rough -  has anyone ever heard of a maxfli noodle flower?

2 comments:

  1. Never heard of maxfli noodle flower...but it does look interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new species of flower you discovered!! Sounds like a beautiful day. Travel safely today!

    ReplyDelete