beluga

beluga

Monday, March 16, 2015

Monday

My little calendar is my lifeline right now.   Everyday has something written on it.....in pencil.   We're scheduled to leave here in about a week and a half and there are lots of things to do and people to see before then.   The calendar is all that keeps me on track.   I'm loving visiting with everyone, catching up with everyone.    Tick Tock.

Friday night we finally lit the "moving in bonfire".    It burned fast, much faster than we expected it to, and it burned really hot,    Fun!   Cindy P and Walter brought munchies and we enjoyed our happy hour al fresco, fireside, before moving inside for dinner.


I haven't taken many pictures lately, I've just been enjoying the visits.     We're hoping to bring Beluga  home Tuesday and then the packing will begin in earnest.    The forecaster's are predicting a bit more snow and cold for this week.   We're trying to ignore them.

5 comments:

  1. It's looking mighty chilly there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do know how to have fun in the cold surrounded by white stuff! Brrr..

    ReplyDelete
  3. A winter bonfire by the lake...perfect! Wahoo! Beluga is coming home and getting ready to hit the road! Yes!

    Enjoy all your visits with friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO excited for you - my itchy feet are killing me! LOL Ahhh the bonfire and marshmallows I hope! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, our calendar is nearly daily through May 5! So the fire sort of mirrored your present - burning hot and fast :-)))) Packing Beluga will be so much fun - it's really happening!!

    ReplyDelete