beluga

beluga

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A few reflections - Charlotte is a very pretty area.  The homes are predominantly brick wtith white trim, often with black shutters.  Their grounds are pristine, the plantings lush and colorful.   The farms are neat and well tended for the most part, a very nice part of the country on the whole.

A friend recently commented that there are many pictures of Dave and the dogs, not many of me.  Two main reasons for that... 1.  someone has to take those pictures, and  2. those of you who know me, know how I feel about pictures of myself, so....

I forgot to mention in yesterday's post that I, timidly, trimmed a bit off  the poodle's top knot!  I did it while Dave was on the roof caulking the new Sirius radio's antennae.  Lewis kept his eyes on Dave doing funny things where he didn't normally go, so the head stayed still for me to work on.  Also, I knew Dave wouldn't be able to document the event with a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment