beluga

beluga

Monday, April 23, 2012

Moving south

Lewis is trying not to stare at the big red truck next to us at the fuel pumps
This picture is the only one I have from today because my camera's battery sh...t the bed.  Its plugged in and charging now so tomorrow is another day.

This morning Dave left us at the Florence RV Park and drove a bit north for a business appointment.  When he came back we hooked up the jeep and set off for Savannah.  Most of today was on I-95, a boring, and very windy drive.  As we moved south we began to get  glimpses of the low country tidal flats we love so much.  I couldn't wait to get to Skidaway Island State Park.

It is as beautiful as I expected it to be.  The sites are very large and private under old live oaks dripping with Spanish Moss.  Sasha isn't impressed - Sweet Gum trees have dropped their prickly pods all over the ground again and she's back jumping and hopping over them.  Lewis could care less, although to be honest, his feet barely touch the ground so all is good with him here!


1 comment:

  1. I love seeing lewis in the front seat! He's such a great dog!

    ReplyDelete