beluga

beluga

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday - Here and there

We explored here and there, took a few new roads looking at homes and country clubs and resorts in a number of different areas.    We're falling in love with this desert the longer we stay.  Could we live here?  If so, where - Desert Hot Springs, Palm Springs, Indio, Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage?   We had lunch at a Del Web Country Club property where a fellow camper has just purchased a house.

lunch at Del Web


(Once again, I'm having problems publishing pictures.  Something about my free storage account being full....Hmmm I don't know what the computer is telling me, so no pictures today, sorry.)

Country Club living isn't for us.  It is beautiful, but way too many people around.  Ah well, its fun to look.

I'm going to end this blog for tonight and see if I can figure out what is happening to my pictures..

1 comment:

  1. In the desert?? But, what about the summers of hot, glaring sun, high temperatures, poisonous snakes and toads and who knows what else?? And what about Lewis and Sasha...they'll be hot, being black and all. Better wait til the next round of dogs come into your life...maybe you could look at Bichon Frise or Westhighland White Terriers? Yeahhhh, Dave would LOVE that!

    ReplyDelete