beluga

beluga

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wednesday - Thanksgiving Eve

No pictures again, didn't take a single one today.  It was just an ordinary day, shopped a bit for dinner tomorrow, bought a new type of dog food,  ate lunch at Panera and downloaded a bunch of books on our Kindle's.

We shared a bottle of nice red wine with Nina and Paul and then we came inside for spaghetti and meatballs (just Dave and I - Nina and Paul are gluten/lactose intolerant, so dinner tomorrow could be a interesting).

I did a bit of Christmas shopping on line and bought a few decorations from Marshall's.  So stupid - I have so many decorations, lights, ornaments at home and didn't bring them but you can't have Christmas without a little cheer, so we'll just take our new purchases to Goodwill after New Years and someone else can enjoy them next year.

I haven't exactly figured out about Picasa Web Albums and what they have to do with me, but evidently I've used my "quota" (I didn't know I had one)  and no pictures will load on the blog until I upgrade....I need to think on this a bit and see if I understand what I'm doing before I do it (and give my credit card #), so be patient.   Any guidance will be gratefully accepted......And you all think I'm computer savy.

At any rate, Happy Thanksgiving to you all.    We love you and are  thankful to have so many good friends in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. --(( Too bad about the pictures problem. Geneva's home and she's pretty good with this stuff. I'll ask her and see if she has any suggestions though she's never done a blog (that's next semester in NZ).

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and Dave and the kids...I have much to be grateful for in my life and it is recalled with pleasure, with smiles and lots of goodwill! The most important to me is the love and support of family and friends ....you've added great riches to my life over many, many years. Thank you. Love you. See you in the Spring (it's just around the corner!)

    ReplyDelete